My Animation videos now on YouTube

CIERA SHANLEY is now on YouTube! I want to share with you all my animation stories either in Filipino or English language. I was planning and made the decision to post animation videos on youtube.  I am also a self-taugh digital artist - I will be posting my artworks on instagram. You can follow me on my instagram account. I also have a facebook page for you to drop by and click the like button.  Drop by and say 'HI' Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdjItJ_NYx_rqggyXOw5dlQ Instagram - @cierashanley Facebook Page - Stories to Tell by Ciera

Learning New Skills at Home

LEARN A SKILL AT HOME

There thousands of online platforms that teaches us new skills even while we are at home. Instead of living a couch potato life, why not make use of your time learning new stuff. 

Take advance online courses that will surely help you grow and nurture yourself. Make the most out of your time at home. Other than watching random stuffs, watch videos that will help you expand your knowledge and skills. It will also help your brain to develop even more. 

For two months under lockdown - I have been taking piano lessons and cooking lessons. Indeed I made  a new hobby, I have been playing four pieces already with intermediate piano lesson. Before, I was so scared just by opening the stove to cook but ever since lockdown - I was able to face my fear. I learned how to cook from scratch and how to maximize the limited resources.

I am also doing online advertisement on my facebook page and selling products and services online. It is where I get my salary most of the time since we are under the 'No Work, No Pay' policy. You can read my previous blogs on how to earn money online.

I learned how to handle customers and answer inquiries since I am an online seller. I also take note of those people who are scammers or bogus buyers and report them. It is a bit hard to trust people online. Also, a new skill that I got is that I learned how to do product shoots and portraits. 

Once you learn a new skill, you can make use of them. If you are fond of making money online then acquire skills that can help you. Just work honestly. You might find what you would love to do in the future. Unlock more skills and have fun!

I am also offering - DESIGNS FOR BANNERS, COVERS, PROFILE PICTURES, BLOGS, LOGOS, etc.

You can message me on my facebook page Stories to Tell by Ciera
Or email me
storiestotellbyciera@gmail.com 

#learnnewskill #newskill #quarantineseries #unlock #unlockyourskills #bethebest #dowhatyoulove

Comments