My Animation videos now on YouTube

CIERA SHANLEY is now on YouTube! I want to share with you all my animation stories either in Filipino or English language. I was planning and made the decision to post animation videos on youtube.  I am also a self-taugh digital artist - I will be posting my artworks on instagram. You can follow me on my instagram account. I also have a facebook page for you to drop by and click the like button.  Drop by and say 'HI' Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdjItJ_NYx_rqggyXOw5dlQ Instagram - @cierashanley Facebook Page - Stories to Tell by Ciera

Things to do while on Quarantine?

Simple Things - you could do while on Quarantine

Still at home living like a couch potato? Worry no more!

Here are some fun things you could do at home while on quarantine.

1. Become a youtuber
I have seen a lot of people devoting their time on their growing youtube channels. You can even support each other by subscribing each other's channel. You can link your youtube channel into your facebook account to gain more views. Just make videos and have fun! You might become one of the best youtuber of the year with millions of followers. It is your time to shine!

2. Talk with your family
Good thing that has happened during my quarantine months is that I get to see my family every single day. Unlike the usual days where most of us are out of the house because of school and work. This might be a good time for you to catch up with your family. 

3. Learn a new skill
During this period, I have learned how to playa piano - close to advanced level. I also learn some marketing techniques online to boost my sales on my business. To think, I am just a college student and a freelance photographer. I have learned how to deal with online customers - even those who are not satisfied with our service.

It is time for you to unlock your new skill and become the best version of yourself. Not only that, you get to know what you really want to achieve in your life. It is best if you get to choose what you want to do and love to do. 

4. Improve your character
Another thing I have been learning for this time is that I have to improve my character. The more I improve, the more equipped I am to the real world. I am the type who has no patience at all and I get easily irritated with small things. But for weeks, I managed to become more patient and get less irritated. How? I tried to think if is it worth the time or could it help me grow as a person?

Who wouldn't want to upgrade with their lives? Of course, we want an exciting or peaceful life. So better start with your character.

5. Engage in business
For a young adult like me, I have always been fond of involving myself on making money. I have been a freelance photographer since I was fifteen and I actually made quite a lot of money. When pandemic came, bookings have stopped and clients have to withdraw their plans. I got frustrated but I need to find a solution. I engaged in an online business to gain profit and as well as helping my momma and family. 

Hardwork and Perseverance is the key to grow. You also need to devote your time and attention while doing business. Make the most out of your resources - do your best.



NOW - develop yourself and once you are fully equipped, then, that is the time for you to help other people.

Comments