My Animation videos now on YouTube

CIERA SHANLEY is now on YouTube! I want to share with you all my animation stories either in Filipino or English language. I was planning and made the decision to post animation videos on youtube.  I am also a self-taugh digital artist - I will be posting my artworks on instagram. You can follow me on my instagram account. I also have a facebook page for you to drop by and click the like button.  Drop by and say 'HI' Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdjItJ_NYx_rqggyXOw5dlQ Instagram - @cierashanley Facebook Page - Stories to Tell by Ciera

EARN MONEY WHILE ON QUARANTINE

LEARN WHILE YOU EARN

Are you bored during quarantine period? No money?

Since the beginning of quarantine period, I already plan on what to do with the last money that I have. I only had Php 4,500 pesos with me and I thought that this will only be good for a couple of weeks to feed 10 people in the family.

I decided to go ONLINE SELLING, All thanks to the free online platform FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE. I was able to sell some goods and offer delivery services without having affiliations with Grab, Foodpanda, etc. 

The first goods that I have sold for a week is 24 trays of fresh farm eggs. I added a charge for the tray and delivery fee. For the next two weeks, I decided to add some vegetables and fruits as options for the customers. Since most of my customers could not go outside.

The first thing that I did was to look for affordable goods and friendly suppliers. I was able to gather suppliers for eggs, fruits, and vegetables. I also have riders who are going to deliver the goods into the customer's doorstep or preferred place to meet.

Not only that you can earn for yourself, you will also be able to help the suppliers earn too! You see, we are helping each other during this pandemic outbreak. There are even Barter community and Free Stuff community that is circulating in the social media platforms. 

The first month of sales was skyrocketing. I did not expect that the sales will increase gradually. The second month was the same but on the third and fourth month, it became a little hard because of the implementation of strict rules within our area.

There are days that we are really not allowed to go out into our homes. So what I did was to implement schedule for deliveries. The customers that I had acquire were weekly customers. I was indeed thankful. 

I was also able to feed my family during quarantine. Most of the people in our area is under 'No work, no pay' policy. It is quite hard to survive without doing anything at all and waiting for help from the government to arrive.

The only thing that I greatly learn in the middle of this journey is that - No matter how limited your resources are, you need to look for another perspective to use the resources that you have in order to survive.

Learn while you earn! 

Comments