My Animation videos now on YouTube

CIERA SHANLEY is now on YouTube! I want to share with you all my animation stories either in Filipino or English language. I was planning and made the decision to post animation videos on youtube.  I am also a self-taugh digital artist - I will be posting my artworks on instagram. You can follow me on my instagram account. I also have a facebook page for you to drop by and click the like button.  Drop by and say 'HI' Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdjItJ_NYx_rqggyXOw5dlQ Instagram - @cierashanley Facebook Page - Stories to Tell by Ciera

Tips on writing in Wattpad

Write what's on your mind and become a Wattpad Author!

I am a wattpad author myself but I am not as famous like having a millions readers and followers. I only have about twenty-three thousand readers on my story. If you are looking for a way on how to earn million readers, this may not be a right post for you.

I am in the middle of a newbie and the pros. You can count on my tips on how to start writing though. Well, here it goes... 

Tip 1: Make a plot
I have been writing since 2013 or 2014, when I started writing my first story which is titled 'Clash of Acacdemy', I did not write any plot. For short, I was not ready at all. In order for you to keep up with what you have started, you can always look up into your plot. Having a plot will lead you to complete your story. 

Tip 2: Decide a Genre
Romance and Teen Fiction are quite popular in wattpad. If you have the capabilities to write romance or teen fiction then go for it. You might have hundreds or thousands of readers out there. It is very important to pick a genre for your story so that the Wattpad could sort it out on the list to enable the readers to find your story. 

Tip 3: Make a Cover for your story
Publishing a wattpad story without a cover for your story would not greatly attract readers. What I found about having a great cover for the story is that it can help you attract more readers. Your cover photo could be anything that is related to your story. Also, you must use readable fonts and adjust placements of the title of your story. But either way, create your own style. It might come out the best!

Tip 4: Create a Prologue
Well a story in wattpad does not necessarily require a prologue but having one would really attract your readers. It is like a glimpse of what your story is all about. It is like a portal to convince your readers to continue to read the story and add it into their library.

Tip 5: Chapter Titles
There are a lot of authors who do not have chapter titles in their book but still have a lot of readers. Well for a beginner, I would like to suggest that it would be convenient to add some chapter titles to your story. In that way, it will give your readers a HINT on what will happen in that chapter. Either way, it is still your choice. Be unique. 

Tip 6: Character Reference
When I was starting in Wattpad. I saw a lot of authors who use character references. It will not only make readers to read your story because they are a big fan but it will also make your story a bit real. You are like referring to a real person and while you are writing your story, you can imagine them doing kinds of stuff, like you are their director. I promise you, it is fun.

Tip 7: Thank your readers frequently
It is very important to thank thos who are supporting your story. Even if there are silent readers out there, they will be more happy with you. Grow your commumity by connecting with your readers. 


Well I was supposed to add 'Edit your story when you have the time' but I haven't applied that to myself yet. I didn't have the energy to edit my story or reading them all over again. But if you want the best for your story, you can always edit it. The more you develop your story, the more people will eventually like it.


By the way, you can support me on my wattpad account by clicking the follow button: Bishzak (ciera shanley)
I also have my story there which I mentioned above: Clash of Academy
We are now on 23k reads!

Have fun making stories and growing your community! I hope this helps. 

Comments